2019 National Work Zone Awareness Design Contest
It’s time for the 2019 Work Zone Awareness Week design contest for Kansas students in grades 8-12. The winning student will receive a $200 gift card and his or her work published in VYPE Magazine, the high school sports magazine for central and northern Kansas including Wichita and Salina surrounding areas.
Here's the information you need to know to enter our design contest:
Entries must be in digital format suitable for magazine publication (details below). However, art mediums incorporated into the final design may include, but are not limited to, illustration, photography, digital design, etc.
- Submission must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. (CT), Sunday, March 31, 2019 using the submission form below.
- Art dimensions: 7.5 inches wide by 7.75 inches tall.
- Must be 300 dpi
- Must be in CMYK color format
- Must be in PDF format
- Incorporate a work zone safety message. Message can include, but not limited to:
- Work Zone Speed Limits
- Distracted Driving
- Driver/Worker Safety
- Please do not use the KTA or K-TAG logo in your design.
- More information about the week is available at: http://www.atssa.com/Events/NationalWorkZoneAwarenessWeek.aspx
Judging will be completed following the deadline. The winning entry will be notified by April 8, 2019. Those interested in this art contest can view previous finalists here: