We strive to simplify your travel. That’s why we’re taking steps for our tolling system to be compatible with other states’ systems.
Use one electronic tag for seamless travel between Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
What transponders work in Kansas?
- K-TAG (Kansas)
- NATIONALPASS (multiple states)
- Pikepass (Oklahoma)
- EZ TAG (Texas)
- TxTag (Texas)
- TollTag (Texas)
To help our commercial drivers further, we are also interoperable with select transponders from PrePass Plus and BestPass. Please contact PrePass or BestPass for more information. Learn more about commercial travel on the Turnpike.
Steps to make interoperability work for you
- Use only one tag per vehicle to prevent double billing issues. (Get your free sticker K-TAG if you don’t have a transponder.)
- Report duplicate charges on your K-TAG account within 120 days (per the K-TAG user agreement.)
- Include your vehicle license plates on your K-TAG account to assist with interoperability efforts in the event your K-TAG doesn’t read.
- Don’t get stuck in a lane due to an expired credit card. Make sure your K-TAG remains valid by paying your tolls via an automatic bank payment.
If you have questions about interoperability or K-TAG, give our customer service representatives a call at 1-800- USE-KTAG (800-873-5824.)