Feb 21, 2017
We have a new user agreement for our K-TAG customers. The most significant changes to this agreement are:
- Payment date – If you have a credit or debit card on file, it will be charged on the 15th of the month rather than the beginning of the month.
- Statement review - You will receive your statement from the prior month on the first business day of the month, allowing time for your review before your payment card is charged on the 15th.
- License plates – Your vehicle’s license plate number should be added to the K-TAG on your account. This can serve as a backup to help prevent a video enforcement violation in the event your K-TAG does not read at select plazas.
- Travel outside of Kansas – KTA can share your account contact information including license plate information with authorized compatible facilities.
- ACH payment - The option to pay automatically via a bank account (ACH payment) is coming soon.
You can read the new User Agreement in its entirety online at www.myktag.com/user-agreement.
As always, customers with further questions can contact our K-TAG Customer Service Monday through Friday, 7:30 am – 5:30 pm at 1-800-USE-KTAG, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at a K-TAG retail store, located at Plaza 50 in Wichita and Plaza 202 in Lawrence.